British S Class Submarine in 1/32nd scale
In all, sixty three 'S' class submarines were made and we decided some years ago after the introduction of our 1/32nd scale Type VII to build the contemporary 'S' class to complement our fleet of models.
Our model is 82 inches long with an 8.5inch beam so there is plenty of room, with easy access to all the equipment. Owners of the OTW type VII can use its dive propulsion system in this model. Or you can buy the type VII dive and propulsion system for use with this boat.
Length: 82 in (2100 mm)
Beam: 8.5 in (215 mm)
Kit includes the hull, dive planes, and brass fret.
Shipping and Final Price
These kits are sourced from the UK and due to the fluctuating USD/British Pound, the Nautilus Drydocks reserves the right to adjust final price depending on current exchange rates.
Shipping prices will likewise be adjusted at the time of final invoicing.
For any questions, or for an accurate quote, please contact us and we will return your inquiry immediately.
The Basic kit contains:
- Detailed hull, casement, and tower allin GRP.
- Tower and deck fittings
- Front and rear dive planes
- Drop skeg rudder and rear plane guards (all with pivot rods and bushes)
- Full brass photo etched deck and tower floor with saddle tank hatches.
- Stainless steel cutting templates for the casement and hull slots ( we try to make it easy)
- A set of drawings.
Optional (as pictured):
Additional packs available (at extra cost) for:
- the running gear : cast brass alloy 'A' frame, props and shafts