Disney Nautilus in 1:77 Scale -R/C Starter Kit
Complete kit for the construction of a fully functional Museum quality replica of Captain Nemo's famous submarine from Disney's 1954 classic,"20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"
(31" overall length). Amazing reproduction of Nemo's Nautilus in 1/77th scale. Kit is manufactured from resin with resin detail pieces and features a fully detailed wheelhouse and removable skiff. A beautiful Victorian-styled display stand is also included. The hull is hollow, and is very suitable for conversion to R/C operation. I have several videos documenting the entire process that you can view here:
This starter kit includes most of what you'll need for conversion of the display model to full R/C operation, including:
- 1:77 Disney Nautilus model kit (31" overall length)
- 2" Diameter SubDriver
- 3D printed watertight cylinder bulkheads
- Tilting hinge assembly
- Brass tubing, rods for ram holddown and rear prop strut conversion
- Polished brass "scimitar" propeller
- Nylon dogbone and connector
- 1/8" brass driveshaft
- 1/8" universal joint
- Viper Marine 10 Electronic speed controller
- 3 standard mini servos
- AD2 pitch controller
- BLM Battery Link and Monitor failsafe device
- 850mAh LiPo battery
- VEX 6-channel FM radio system with receiver
This kit is sold unassembled and requires the buyer to assemble and paint it. The kit is composed of resin. Paint and adhesives are required to complete the model and can be sourced from your local hobby store.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Payment required in full prior to shipping. Returns are accepted within 45 days of purchase and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.