Angle Driver (no failsafe) - pitch controller
A stripped down version of the ADF2 but without the failsafe channel. Intended for use with BLM Battery Link Monitor
- Any orientation works! The AD2 uses a 3-axis sensor and a simple user configuration interface to allow it to be installed in any convenient orientation.
- No more needing to choose between “wires facing back or wires facing forward…”
- Pitch command priority algorithm always lets you override the angle signal, no matter what angle you’re at.
- Pitch command limits are user defined so you can’t accidentally overdrive your servos or bind linkages.
- Setup/Sensitivity/Zero Calibrate Button: All setup functions as well as sensitivity adjustment and zero bubble calibration are accessed through the multifunction setup button.