Go Slow - Servo control module
Provides user-controlled servo control functions.
- Slow mode reduces the maximum rate at which a servo will travel between positions.
- Rate mode modifies the control of a servo to issue “move LEFT-STOP-RIGHT” commands instead of commanding the servo to an absolute position. Useful for creating realistic gun turret operation and many other possible functions.
- Allows the user to choose between slowed position mode and rate control mode for servo control, and one of four different speed settings.
- All configuration settings are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Go Slow/Go Rate will not command the servo to positions beyond the user defined end points.